Our primary aim is to keep you, other patients and our staff as healthy as possible. During this time of COVID-19, we want to help patients maximise social distancing within the practice, which will prevent those who may be contagious from infecting other patients and our staff. We do this by offering telehealth appointments, online check in for face-to-face appointments and a variety of clinics for patients with different degrees of risk.
You can arrange appointments online for either Face-To-Face (F2F) or telehealth consultations.
An online appointment has been successfully created only when you receive a confirmation email. This should occur within 10 minutes if you have completed all the required steps. If you do not receive one, please check your spam folder. If nothing is there, please call reception.
When it is time for your appointment:
- If you have a telehealth appointment, your doctor will call you when they are ready at about the time of your visit. As with all doctors’ visits, we may run a bit late. Please have your phone with you at the time of your appointment to avoid the frustration and delay of missed calls. Please note that our GPs will be ringing from a private number so ensure the settings on your phone are appropriately adjusted to make you aware of the call coming through – some settings divert a private call to voice mail automatically.
- If you have a F2F appointment, please do the following:
- Download the latest version of the Wellness on Wellington App to your phone.
- When you arrive at the clinic please ensure you have your facemask correctly fitted before coming inside.
- enter only if you do not have any cough, cold, runny nose, sore throat or fever, vomiting or diarrhea. Are not awaiting a PCR test result and do not reside with someone diagnosed with COVID. If any of these apply please stay in your car and ring reception on 9780 8900 for further advice.
- You will be called by the doctor when they are ready to see you, and they will ask some further screening questions to ensure it is safe for you to enter.
- For vaccination appointments please call our receptionists on 9780 8900
- Please note that bookings for extended-length appointments, procedures, insurance medicals and other non-standard appointments should also be made by phone to ensure we are able to provide the service you require at the time you book.
If you are unable to arrange an on-line booking that suits your needs, please call us. Our receptionists may be able to assist you in other ways.
We are a privately billing practice – please check the fees tab on our website for detailed information. Please note that we have changed the hours we bill Medicare directly for eligible patients .
Direct billing to Medicare for children, pensioners and health-care card holders for standard consultations is available Monday – Friday from 9am to 12.45 pm.