Covid 19 Vaccination Information
COVID 19 Vaccine Clinics
All patients over the age of 12 are now eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine through RRC.
These appointments must be booked online at hotdoc.com.au, by searching for Rowville Respiratory Clinic
Please note – if you are over 18 but would like the AstraZeneca vaccine, ensure you have discussed the pros and cons in your case with your doctor prior to booking. Please note AstraZeneca is not currently approved for under 18s.
Any non urgent queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT TO DO PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
2. Ensure that you have not had a flu or any other immunisation within 7 of days of your appointment
3. Bring ID with you on the day, and please wear a short sleeved shirt to your appointment
4. If you do not have a Medicare Card, you are still able to be seen at Rowville Respiratory Clinic. However you MUST have an IHI (Individual Healthcare Identifier). The quickest way to get an IHI is online through your myGov account – if you do not have an account its easy to create one ( go to http://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/online-help/create-mygov-account)
- Once you have a myGov account, sign in and select services or link your first service
- Select IHI service from the list, and follow the prompts to link the service
- Ensure AIR (Australian Immunisation Register) is also linked to access your vaccination certificate in the future
Note that the vaccinations are done in Rowville Respiratory Clinic (the marquee at the back of Wellness on Wellington), not in the main building itself. Please drive through to the small administration tent (found at the end of the carpark furthest away from Wellington Road).