COVID-19 Vaccines have now arrived, and we are pleased to announce that they will be administered through Rowville Respiratory Clinic!
WHAT TO DO:
1. Check you qualify for a vaccine at this time by reading the criteria below. You will need to bring some proof of eligibility.
3. Book your appointment online at hotdoc.com.au by searching for Rowville Respiratory Clinic
4. Before you arrive for your appointment please make sure that you have proof of your eligibility. That may be proof of age, a letter from your workplace (showing you work in an eligible job), a health summary from your doctor or prescriptions (that show you have a qualifying medical condition).
5. Please bring your completed Consent Form ( printed double sided if possible)
Note that the vaccinations are done in Rowville Respiratory Clinic (the marquee at the back of Wellness on Wellington), not in the main building itself. Please drive through to the small administration tent (found at the end of the carpark furthest away from Wellington Road).
6. Please wear a short sleeved shirt